Art of Abundance painting workshop
This energetic and expansive new one-day workshop is an adventure in painting to allow you to dream and play!
Suitable: This class is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those with some prior painting experience. You will learn the 4-Step ‘Painting Made Easy’ technique which will take all the stress out and leave you free to enjoy the adventure. All you need is a desire to let what you have inside out into the world.
- Explore the canvas as a portal to see how you ‘do’ life and open to hear where you wish to create more abundance and joy
- Slow down and find new ways of sensing and being present in the moment
- Have fun and allow the senses to play without limitations
- Reconnect with yourself and, by extension, your confidence around your own style of creativity.
In the workshop, you will complete one medium-size acrylic painting using Michelle’s easy to follow technique. You will also slow down, listen deeply, laugh, reflect and connect with the dreamer inside of you.
You will be provided a range of paints, brushes and drawing materials as well as handouts for the 4 Step Painting Made Easy technique.
*Please bring the following:
- one primed stretched canvas – 45cm x 60cm (ESSENTIAL)
- Sketch pad or journal or loose paper and pen / pencils for notetaking (OPTIONAL)
- If you already have acrylic paints, bring what you have (OPTIONAL).
Max. no.s – 12
What people are saying
“I love, love, loved it! Thank you so much” – Lindsey Andrews, Tweed Heads, Australia
“It was relaxing, friendly and non-threatening. I had a chance to just do something different” – Dr Ann Peterson, Tandur, Australia
“The workshop was Awesome! I learnt so much and really enjoyed being in the creative flow” – Dr Jacky Croke, Possum Creek, Australia
“I loved it! I had no expectations for the day except learning something new and having fun! An Awesome Day!” – Joanna Fynn, Gold Coast, Australia
“I loved learning about colours – that was the most fun thing. And I enjoyed getting messy!” – Marja Anderson, Brisbane, Australia